Sunday 19 May 2013

Learning Outcome 3: Demonstrate an understanding of appropriate techniques and methods

The below storyboards were based on a script written for the brief by our tutor. They demonstrate how to visualise a story using composition, perspective, characters, and other art principles.


This is one of the shots of my revised storyboard:

In my revised storyboard I have changed the layout in order to have the story flow in a more natural manner and to match the script that it is based on. I have got to this stage by creating multiple iterations of the storyboard, using thumbnails, being flexible with styles in order to find a balance between quality, quantity and clarity. And lastly as with all of my work I believe it demonstrates listening and reacting to feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment