Sunday 26 May 2013

Learning Outcome 7_ Demonstrate independent learning and continued personal development.


Here are 2 of my final Key moment illustrations, they both display very poor use of anatomy in general, for example the main characters face in the second image. In order to rectify this I have been and continue to do figure studies, gesture drawings, and anatomy studies. Moreover I initially had trouble with the perspective in all of my key moments, as a result of this I am now going back to basics to refresh my memory on the subject.

And finally I am also planning to work on my rendering of form and work on more consistently translating my work from strong value foundations into the finished colour work due to my current tendency to loose my sense of lighting and colour in the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment